If you use a broad definition of marketing (as we do), to mean "managing the relationships between customers and the company," then marketing is a key driver to the success, growth, and profitability of any business. This "revenues management" component of the business cannot be underestimated.
The Customer Pillars system looks at nine fundamental "pillars" of growing the relationships with customers. The program is written in simple, straightforward language, so anyone regardless of marketing background can benefit. Though it is not "simplistic" - in other words, the concepts are real, tangible marketing concepts - basically the mind-set of a VP of Sales and Marketing, so the program has wide application.
This program includes a full book (274 pages) and workbook program (351 pages) - and multiple electronic courses.
To order the Customer Pillars book and workbook, visit our store here.
The following tools from this program are available with the basic membership (free):
* Electronic version of full Customer Pillars Book (274 Pages)
* Workbook introduction and Various Worksheets (approximately 12 different exercises)
* Multiple Electronic Courses = 31 Day Startup Primer, 14 Day Quick Plan, 8 Marketing Tips for Recession Stressed Entrepreneurs, 10 Marketing Plan Tips to Get the Bank Loan, Chapter A Week, Automatic Follow up
The following additional tools are available to our premium members:
* Customer Pillars workbook pdfs for each pillar (total of 351 pages)
* Electronic Courses = 26 Week Implementation Program for Entrepreneurs, 14 Day Quickstart Consultant, 26 Week Consultant Implementation, One Year Marketing VP Program
* Consultant Certification Program
* Customer Pillars Workshop - PowerPoints * 9 Session Customer Pillars Programs - PowerPoints / Instructor's Guide
Other Supporting Tools
Be sure to check out our "store" to purchase the following
* Printed copy of the Customer Pillars book and workbook
* The Full Implementation Kit, which includes copies of the printed book and workbook and a one year follow up electronic course.